Sports Clikstix set with embosser on ejector.
Average size of shapes: 5mm - 95mm eg Football is 26mm and length of Baseball Bat is 95mm.
The Windsor Clikstix range, hard-wearing and very easy to use. These cutters have taken the market by storm, right from the very start, making it far less difficult to add a message or inscription to your creations by using the alphabet and numbers Clikstix.
- For best results use modelling/flower paste.
- Roll out paste thinly on non-stick board using icing sugar or cornflour to stop the paste from sticking. Paste should be rolled out to a 1-2mm thickness.
- Holding the side bars of the cutter, place on paste (being careful not to push down the ejector bar on back of cutter) and press firmly down to cut out the shapes. To ensure shape is thoroughly cut out, move Clikstix over board (using a forwards and backwards motion) whilst still applying light downward pressure.
- Lift up cutter and press the backing strip/ejector to remove the shape from cutter.
Please note: Do not press the ejector strip until you have lifted the cutter from the board unless you have Clikstix with impression/veiner patterns.
Care & Use:
- Please ensure cutters are cleaned carefully before use and after use using warm water and mild detergent.
- Do not use solvents such as IPA or similar on this product.
- Take care when removing from packaging.